- Your IP Address
- Each time you visit the Site, our web server automatically collects your IP address and the Web page from which you came. Your IP address is used to help identify you and to gather broad demographic information about you. We also use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our servers, to administer the Site, and to better serve you while visiting the Site.
A "cookie" is a small data file transferred by a website to your computer's hard drive. Accepting the cookies used on the Site does not give us access to your personal information, but we may use the cookies to identify your computer. Cookies are typically classified as either "session" cookies or "permanent" cookies.
"Session" cookies do not stay on your computer after you leave our website or close your browser. The aggregate information collected permits us to analyze traffic patterns on our site. This can enable us over time to provide a better experience on our site by improving content and making our site easier to use.
"Permanent" cookies are those that remain on your computer. They are used to facilitate shopping, personalization and registration services. For example, cookies can keep track of what you have selected to purchase as you continue to shop and allow you to enter your password only once on Web pages where a login is required. "Permanent" cookies can be manually removed by the user. You can find information on popular browsers and how to adjust your cookie preferences at the following websites:
- Information We Collect From You
- While you are on the Site we may collect personal information from you. Personal information may include information you provide to us while registering with the Site, making purchases, or as otherwise requested on the Site, such as your name, address, phone number, and email address. Personal information may also include information we gather about you while on the Site such as your purchase history. If you place an order with us, our order forms require that you provide financial information (like your credit card numbers) as well. We may also collect demographic information that you provide to us such as your zip code, age, or income level. Nowhere on the Site do we knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13.
The Site utilizes Google Analytics Advertising Features for reporting data on the age and gender of our users and their personal interests (Demographics and Interests) and for identifying prior site visitors (Remarketing). You may opt out of Google Analytics Advertising Features by clicking this link and following the instructions.
- How We Use Personal Information
- We will use your personal information for customer service, to provide you with information that you may request, to customize your experience on the Site, and to contact you when necessary in connection with transactions entered into by you on the Site. We may also use your personal information for internal business purposes, such as analyzing and managing our business. We may also combine the information we have gathered about you with information from other sources. We may use third parties to help us operate our business and the Site or administer activities on our behalf, such as order fulfillment. We may share your information with these third parties for those limited purposes. Unless you tell us not to, we may also use your personal information to contact you about offers or promotions from Back in 5, LLC and selected third parties we think you would be interested in. If you do not want to receive this information, indicate that we may not do so at the point where you give us your personal information. If you change your mind later, contact us. Please note that changes to your preferences may not be effective immediately.
We may also share your personal information with selected third parties so that you may receive special offers and promotions from them, unless you opt-out. If you would like to opt-out of our sharing your personal information with those third parties, indicate that we may not do so at the point where you give us such personal information or contact us later. Please note that changes to your preferences may not be effective immediately.
Your personal information may be passed on to a third party in the event of a transfer of ownership, assets or the bankruptcy of Back in 5, LLC. We may also disclose specific information when we determine that such disclosure is necessary to comply with applicable law or to protect the interests or safety of Back in 5, LLC or other visitors to the Site.
- How We Use Financial Information
- Financial information is used to bill you for products and services. By making a purchase on the Site, you consent to our providing your financial information to our service providers and to such third parties as we determine is necessary to process your transactions. These third parties may include the credit card companies and banking institutions used to process the transaction.
- How We Use Demographic Information
- We use demographic information to tailor the Site to the interests of our users. Demographic information is shared with advertisers only on an aggregate basis so that they can tailor their advertisements to the appropriate audience. Demographic information may also be shared with other third parties on an aggregate basis.
- Other Sites
- The Site may contain links to other Web sites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such Web sites or for the privacy policies and practices of other third parties.
- Our Security Precautions
- The Site has security measures in place to protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control. We use industry standard technology to protect the security of your information. We encrypt all of your personal and financial information and use our best efforts to prevent it from being read or intercepted as the information travels over the Internet. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we are committed to protecting your information, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us.
- Accessing Your Information
- Back in 5, LLC gives you the opportunity to modify or remove personal information that you have provided to us. You may do so by contacting us.