- What is Back2Life?
Back2Life is a therapeutic machine for those experiencing chronic back pain, whether general or as a result of conditions like sciatica, bulging discs, or back spasms. Comfortable, safe, and gradual in its approach, Back2Life uses a method called Continuous Passive Motion to gently release pressure between the vertebrae, loosen tight back muscles, and realign the spine, relieving not just the pain – a symptom of physical problems in the back – but the problems themselves.Back to Top
- How does Back2Life work?
Back2Life uses a technique called Continuous Passive Motion to automatically move your lower body in a slow, rhythmic oval pattern, engaging upper, middle, and lower back exercises without any physical exertion. This motion gently releases pressure between the vertebrae, loosens tight back muscles, and realigns the spine, addressing and relieving some of the most common root causes of pain in the lower back without adding stress or strain to your body.
We recommend starting your Back2Life regimen with two 12-minute sessions per day. If your back pain is severe and your body responds well to the initial twice-daily routine, feel free to add more Back2Life sessions into your day. We encourage you to stay consistent with your Back2Life usage. Results are gradual and cumulative, so the longer you use the machine, the more relief you will feel.Back to Top
- How can I tell if it's working?
Back2Life is designed to work gently and gradually, so while some may feel relief after the first session or two, most – especially those with severe pain – shouldn't expect overnight results. The pain in your back most likely accumulated and intensified over months or years, so undoing it will also take some time. Stick with it and be patient; we are confident that continued use of Back2Life will provide effective, long-lasting back pain relief.Back to Top
- How does the 30-Day Trial work?
When you receive your Back2Life, you have a 30-day window to try the product and if not completely satisfied, return the machine for a full refund of the purchase price, less S&H.Back to Top
- How long will it take to feel results?
The speed of your recovery depends on the severity of your back pain. While some may notice immediate results, it generally takes a few weeks of consistent treatment to start feeling relief. For severe cases, it might take even longer.
Like physiotherapy and osteopathy, Back2Life takes a gradual approach to treat the underlying causes of back pain. Though it may take time and patience, the results last far longer, treating the root causes of the pain and not just the pain itself.Back to Top
- Was Back2Life examined under research conditions? What do orthopedic surgeons and physiotherapists say about Back2Life?
Back2Life underwent clinical research in medical institutions and was tried on hundreds of users before being released to the public. Back2Life has won the support of senior orthopedic surgeons and physiotherapists in the US and around the world. They recommend daily sessions for relief of pain, to restore mobility and improve the quality of life for sufferers of back pain. For specific insights from physicians and physical therapists, see what the experts are saying.Back to Top
- Is Back2Life safe?
Back2Life is completely safe to use. Back2Life has undergone extensive testing by experts in the field and is endorsed by leading orthopedists and back pain specialists. Back2Life is used by professional back pain specialists as part of an ongoing treatment program for back discomfort, as well as conditions like sciatica, slipped disc, and back spasms.Back to Top
- How often should I use Back2Life?
We recommend you start by using Back2Life twice a day – one morning session and one evening session – for optimal results. However, you should plan your Back2Life sessions according to the intensity and timing of your pain. You might find that one daily session in the morning might be sufficient to keep you free of back pain throughout the day, or you might prefer to use Back2Life as a relaxing treatment before going to sleep. For severe pain, you can use Back2Life a number of times during the day.Back to Top
- How long does a Back2Life session last?
Each Back2Life session lasts 12 minutes. The machine will shut off automatically at the end of the session.Back to Top
- Can I purchase a new Back2Life machine?
Due to the popularity of Back2Life, only Certified Reconditioned Back2Life systems remain for purchase through the official Back2Life website.Back to Top
- Are the Certified Reconditioned Back2Life systems guaranteed to work?
Certified Reconditioned units operate just as well as new Back2Life systems. Each unit goes through a multi-point reconditioning process executed by factory-trained technicians. You can read more about this process here. Each Certified Reconditioned unit comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee (less S&P) and is covered by a 90-day limited warranty.Back to Top
- Is it battery operated?
No, the Back2Life runs off electricity. The details are as follows: 2-flat Pin Polarized Plus and Adapter Plus and Power Supply Adaptor (Cord connected glass 2 power units/input 120 VAC 60Hz 27.9 W. Output 21 VAC 1A). The unit is UL approved.Back to Top
- What assembly does Back2Life require?
None! Your Back2Life comes fully assembled.Back to Top
- Who should NOT use Back2Life?
Do not use Back2Life:
- If you have undergone back surgery, including spinal fusion, in the last year
- If you have undergone thigh surgery in the last six months
- If you suffer from grade 2 or higher Listhesis (spinal misalignment)
- In cases where there is central pressure on the spinal cord with the following symptoms: poor balance, urinary problems, numbness in both legs
- If you are pregnant
- Is it harmful to use Back2Life if you don't have back pain?
Not at all! Back2Life can be used daily as part of an overall healthcare maintenance program. The gentle, rhythmic movement of Back2Life is also very relaxing and can help with general stress relief.Back to Top
- Can I use Back2Life while undergoing physiotherapy?
Yes, Back2Life is an excellent complement to traditional physiotherapy. In fact, many physiotherapists use Back2Life in their practice.Back to Top
- Do you ship to Canada, Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico?
The Certified Reconditioned Back2Life ships to Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico for an additional $14.99 per unit. Shipping to Canada is not available at this time.Back to Top
- Should I check with my physician before using Back2Life?
As with any treatment or exercise plan, we recommend that you consult with your physician if you have been diagnosed with a medical condition to see if Back2Life can fit into your overall treatment. Please see a doctor before using Back2Life:
- If you suffer from back pain with evidence of underlying disease or abnormalities
- If your back pain is induced by a recognized, suspected, or impending fracture
- If you have impaired blood supply to the lower extremities
- If you suffer from lesions compromising the skin over your back, pelvis or area behind your knees
- Is there a weight limit for using Back2Life?
The weight limit for Back2Life is 300 lbs. If you are over 300 lbs, Back2Life is still safe to use, but we recommend using ankle weights to maximize results. You can purchase Back2Life Ankle Weights here.Back to Top
- How much does Back2Life weigh?
Back2Life weighs only 12 lbs., so you can easily move it wherever you want to use it.Back to Top
- How can I make a press inquiry?
- Back to Top
- Where can I view the user guide?
- Back to Top